Recorded on March 24, 2021
The blackouts resulting from the record freeze in Texas are driving regulators and lawmakers in Texas and around the country to search for answers:
How can we keep the lights on when severe weather strikes?
In this webinar, we looked at the policy fallout – investigations, shakeups, proposals for fixes good and bad – from this latest example of grid vulnerability and explored all the ways that advanced energy technologies can make households, community institutions, and the grid itself more resilient in the face of threats ranging from hurricanes to wildfires to blasts of winter cold.
- Eric Fitz, General Manager, AEE PowerSuite (Moderator)
- Jeff Dennis, General Counsel and Managing Director, AEE
- Suzanne Bertin, Managing Director Texas Advanced Energy Business Alliance
- Amy Heart, Senior Director of Public Policy, Sunrun
- Chris Pasch, Senior Portfolio Manager, CLEAResult
Fill out the form on the right to view the recording.