Recorded on May 18, 2023
Passage of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act and the Inflation Reduction Act create new levels of demand for advanced energy and clean transportation, creating no shortage of places to invest capital. Yet, the policies and politics driving advanced energy markets remain tenuous and require industry engagement and political pressure to ensure markets enable clean energy to flourish and to allow the industry to fully realize the potential of recent federal legislation.
On Thursday, May 18, 2023, Advanced Energy United hosted a conversation with clean energy leaders, who shared their perspectives on the opportunities, risks, and challenges presented by this pivotal moment in the energy transition.
- Tom Steyer, Co-Chair, Galvanize Climate Solutions
- Gwenaelle Avice-Huet, Chief Strategy & Sustainability Officer, Schneider Electric
- Jeff Bishop, CEO, Key Capture Energy
- Devin Hampton, CEO, UtilityAPI
- Heather O'Neill, President & CEO, Advanced Energy United