Recorded on October 19, 2021
One year has passed since FERC issued the long-awaited Order No. 2222, opening up wholesale energy markets operated by RTOs/ISOs to aggregations of distributed energy resources (DERs). Now RTOs/ISOs across the country are creating market rules to comply with Order No. 2222 and unleash the value of these resources. Hear from a panel of industry leaders as they discuss real-world examples of actual DER aggregation projects that advanced energy businesses hope to pursue for customers in the near term and highlight key issues confronting RTOs/ISOs and stakeholders as they prepare to put Order No. 2222 into action.
- Greg Geller | Enel North America
Head of Regulatory Affairs, USA and Canada
- Tricia Debleeckere | Minnesota Public Utility Commission
Assistant Executive Secretary
- Peter Dotson-Westphalen | CPower Energy Management
Senior Director, Market Development
- Allison Wannop | Voltus, Inc.
Director of Regulatory
- Prusha Hasan | Advanced Energy Economy (Moderator)