Recorded on February 17, 2021
New talk of clean energy investment to stimulate a COVID-heavy economy. A new chairman at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission facing tension between states and wholesale markets and worries about transmission. A Biden Administration determined to take action on climate, with advanced energy technologies as critical tools.
This webinar took stock of the shifting winds in Washington, D.C., and what they could mean for industry growth in 2021.
- Leah Rubin Shen, Director, AEE
- Jeff Dennis, General Counsel and Managing Director, AEE
- Steve Caminati, Director, Strategic Engagement, Apex Clean Energy
- Liz Delaney, Director, Wholesale Market Development, Borrego Solar
- Caroline Golin, North America Markets Lead, Global Energy Policy and Market Development, Google
Fill out the form on the right to view the recording.